Become a member of Patient Participation Group
By Edmund Arnold
Along with more than 50% of general practices in England, we have a Patient Participation Group. This group is made up of volunteer patients and staff of the practice. The group meets every quarter for about an hour.
- Help the practice to respond to the needs and wishes of patients and agree expectations of both patients and clinicians.
- Work to improve communication between the practice and its patients.
- Help in urging patients to take responsibility for their own health.
- Be instrumental in building a relationship between the practice and patients that breaks down barriers and shares information.
- Provide practical support and help to implement changes.
- Offer to the practice the time, experience and expertise of volunteers.
- Become involved in the wider network of city-wide Patient Participation Groups.
- Conduct surveys of patient opinions from time to time.
The group urgently needs more volunteer members in order to more widely represent the views of all patients in the practice. Contact our practice manager Christina Todd to join the group
Next Meeting: 16 June 2015 at Pallion Health Centre
PPG Minutes of Meeting 23 April 15
PPG Mintues meeting 05.03.15
Minutes of Meeting November 2014
Minutes of March 2014 Meeting
Results of Patient Survey Questionnaire October 2013
Minutes of Meeting 13 06 13